Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Change of Pace

So, I'd been thinking of doing this from the very beginning, but had some hesitation at first.  But, after pondering the idea for a few months, I think it's time to not only start reviewing new album releases with film releases as well.  I'll probably be focusing on more obscure gore and sleaze films from the 80's.  You know.  Ones with intense amounts of gore, nudity and just a general intention of disgusting the audience with little to no merit whatsoever.  So, hopefully I'll be getting movie reviews up here rather soon!  Feel free to leave recommendations of films that you would like to see reviewed, or just give me some input on what you think of the idea.  I feel like gory, disgusting horror films fit right in with the more extreme side of metal, and I'm hoping all of you readers out there will feel the same!

My first film review will most likely be of the 1980 Italian gore film "Anthropophagus" by the well-known sleaze director Joe D'Amato.  Stay tuned for the review soon, and happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment